Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The save Nigeria Rally in Abuja

Hi folks!

Happy new year. Been a while abi? Sorry o, I have had so much going on in my life ehn! But I just had to come out of hibernation and make this posting. In the past few months, I have not heard much to be proud of as a Nigerian - first we have a president who has been missing for 50 days and counting, then we had a Nigerian underwear bomber, then we were labeled a terrorist nation by the US.

There has not been much to be proud of for a while, but today, I was really proud of Nigerians. Honestly. As a people we have started to say enough is a enough to our band of crazy, greedy, irresponsible, lying, twofaced, so called leaders, that have been lying to us left right and center for so long. The event was the Save Nigeria Rally in Abuja. I am so proud of my fellow citizens, I could burst!!

Here is some video of the event, and of the so called message of our sick president to the BBC this morning:



There are more pictures of the rally here

The revolution has begun folks. We are tired, tired of being ruled by vermin! Tired I say. There are a series of other protests planned:

London protest .
Friday 15th January 2010
12pm
Trafalgar square, move to parliament square- then ends at Nigerian High Commison.
Nigeria House
9 Northumberland Avenue
London WC2N 5BX
Encouraged to come with Nigerian flag, Homemade banners, Dress warm . Contact 07984212553 or e mail info@nigerialiberty forum.org. uk London Metropolitan Police will provide security.
Key point for Protest - Where is Musa Yar'Adua, Nigerians are no terroristsStop the criminalisations of Nigerians,Fight against corruption and add as you may wish

Australia Protest
Tuesday 12th January 2010
Time: 12 PM
Venue: Nigerian High Commission Canberra.
26 Guilfoyle Street,
Yarralumla, ACT 2600Ph: +61 2 6282 7411.
Contact Abiola Falayajo Jr. abifas@hotmail. com for more details.

As I get more info on more planned gatherings, I will post them here. Please people go to a protest if you can. We have to send a message to these parasites and leeches - enough is enough.

GOD bless Nigeria. We shall overcome o!!

No comments:

Post a Comment