Friday, March 4, 2011

Politics: Lagos State governorship debate

The aspirants
Sometimes, I do believe there is hope for Nigeria. I was very proud to see that the governorship aspirants of Lagos State were able to come together and have a relatively civilized debate on their plans for Lagos State. I am not gonna lie, the current governor - Governor Fashola really impressed me. Chief J.K Randle however, not so much. I cannot believe that the man came there talking about pedigree and respect for elders!!

Current governor Fashola
Anyways, watch the entire debate on youtube. It gets really juicy in part 5 when they ask each other questions, then the claws come out : meowwwwwwwwwwwwww!! Enjoy it, I did!! Great round of applause to Channels TV. Fabulous job they did though the crowd was a little rowdy!

Edit:  Oh MY GOODNESS!! Parts 5-7 is just too sweet. Just toooo sweet. Even if you cannot watch the rest, watch those three parts. Tooooo much! Kai. This Fashola sef, he just looks gentle, the man is a tiger o. Chei. I loved this debate - too sweet!!

Click below to watch videos



Part 1



Part 2
Publish Post


Part 3


Part 4: 


Part 5:

Part 6:



Part 7:

No comments:

Post a Comment