Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Comedy spotlight: Offering time, blessing time!!

First of all, I need to apologize for the long break in transmission. Too much to do, so little time (sigh!). However, I am going to get back to regular blogging now.


Today, I introduce Brother Franklin, the most cheerful giver I have ever seen. Dude has become a youtube sensation with his offering time antics. I have not stopped laughing since I saw it, and I am sure you will be tickled too!






Turns out the the guy has become an internet sensation. I googled him and I was amazed by the number of blogs that were featuring the guy - some of them gave him some love, while others were not so enthusiastic. In addition, his smooth dance moves were apparently featured on ESPN's sportcenter. I have trolled the site trying to find the footage to no avail.

Some dude took a montage of Bro Franklin's best dance moves and set them to Terry G's Halleluia. I dunno how appropriate the song is for a spiritual Bro. Franklin, but I will admit, it made me laugh.


The entire discussion on all the blogs and on youtube are interesting. Some people think he is a worshipper in the mould of King David, while others think he is an attention seeker. I just think he is hilarious!! I wonder what my pastor would say if I did that next Sunday? LOL!

Oh, and just in case you like many others want to see Bro Franklin "perform" live, he is just a plane ride away. Here is the church address:

Redeemed Christian Church of God-Pavilion of Redemption 7707 Bissonnet St., Houston,TX, 77074

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment