Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving.

Its thanksgiving!! Yay, time for Turkey and thankfulness.

You know, my turkey is already seasoned, ready to go in the oven in the morning. As I worked on it, it occurred to me that I have a lot to be thankful for. And a message was dropped in my spirit that I feel the need to pass on to you:

No matter what is going on in your life, no matter the loss or the gain, the joy or the pain, the fear or the courage, the dreams realized or dashed, be thankful. You have life, which means you have hope, which means that all kinds of things can still happen for you. So whether you live in the US or not, just take time out to thank Baba GOD for the gift of life and associated hope. This is a difficult time for a lot of people, with the world wide recession and associated wahalas, but as the preacher says: Life is hard, but GOD is good.


So therefore, why not join me in getting my praise on?








Have a fabulous thanksgiving.

GOD bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment