Saturday, March 21, 2009

African Idols - funny auditions

Hello peeps,

I have a confession to make - I am a huge American Idol fan. Yup, I admit it; its one of my vices. I (almost)never miss an episode, but I don't vote - that is where I draw the line. Everybody who watches the show knows that the best part of the show is when the worst singers show up at the beginning of the season. What many people don't know is that there are many adaptations of the idol show in many countries across the world. There are currently at least three versions of the Idol show in Africa - East African Idols, West African Idols and South African Idols. Let me assure you that these shows have thrown up their own fair share of "interesting" auditions - to say the very least. I am putting up a few for your viewing pleasure. Please don't watch this while you are eating, because I assure you, you are going to choke on something!!

East African Idols








West African Idols:







South African Idols:











Bwhahahahahahahha!! I tell you, ehn, I laughed till I cried. So who did you think was funniest? Do we have a winner? LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment