Thursday, June 25, 2009

RIP Micheal Jackson

The king of pop died today. Amazing singer, dancer, composer, all round entertainer. He was the immensely talented individual who provided the soundtrack of my youth. I had a huge crush on him as a little girl, and I like most fans feel a personal sense of loss. All the networks have been running stories of his life all day, and it is apparent that he lived a really complicated, sad and lonely life.
His death is a big teaching moment I think: we must all answer the final call someday, regardless of what we have or who we are on earth. We must live life with passion, meaning and purpose.

MJ's music was totally amazing!!

Here are a few of my very favorites:













Argh! I can't get them all. Dude was a legend. I hope eternity is happier for him than time here on earth was.

RIP MJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment