Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Light up Nigeria on CNN

So, I have written about this movement earlier here. I am really proud of them and what they are doing, and will make as much noise as possible for them. it is really disgraceful that in 2009, we still have electricity problems. Makes no sense!

Anyways, this video caught my eye on CNN tonite, and I decided to share:



The govt minister talking very plenty is our very own madam rebrand, the minister for communication Prof. Dora Akunyili. We call her madam rebrand because she has started a campaign to rebrand Nigeria's image abroad. You can listen to the BBC on the attempt to rebrand here .

But you cannot put a bandaid on cancer! Stop talking plenty and let there be light. Una hear me madam rebrand?

Sheesh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment