Friday, October 30, 2009

Gospel Music Spotlight: Lara George

So I have already talked about this lovely lady here and here .

Well, she's BACKKKKKKKKK!

Her self-titled sophomore album is out, and it is slamming! I am loving it. If you liked her first album , you will love this one even more honestly. Its beautiful.

The only video she has made so far is for this song:



Cute as it is, I don't think its even close to being the best song on this album.

You can listen to more samples of her newer music on her myspace page

I love that "Kole baje" song men. You can also listen to a most beautiful remix of her hit song Ijoba Orun song here. Its also on the new album. This girl can blow!!!!

Alright, where can you get this album? Well, you can get it on itunes (just download itunes and type in her name). If you are like me and you rebel against itune's restrictiveness, its also available on limewire.

In addition, its available as a cd on demand on Amazon


Far as I know, her first cd is also available on itunes and Amazon.

She is very gifted no?

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment