Saturday, February 14, 2009

Finally!!

Hellooooooo peoples!! Holyebony don land o!! I have finally joined the blogosphere!

Welcome to my site, my introduction into blogville. I have been watching African bloggers from the sidelines for a while now and have been most impressed by the creativity, talent and knowledge that have been on display. I have decided to jump into the fray, and make functional use of all the useless information I have packed into my small head over all the years (it has to go somewhere abi? LOL!). Anyways, this is holyebony, and it’s a place for life, faith and knowledge to overlap in what I hope will be interesting ways.

I had very ambitious plans for my arrival in webland. I was going to unveil this amazing website that would knock your socks off. Alas, it was not to be - at least not yet. What happened? Well, a combination of lack of time and money!! It is probably smarter or me to start with a blog anyways - I am not sure that I have time for much more than that at this point in my life. I actually don't even have time for this - I have a huge (yes HUGE) pile of papers that I am supposed to be reading right now. But I am too tired to do that at this moment. So therefore, I blog.


I hope reading all my blah blah will give you as much pleasure as writing gives to me. This is gonna be fun!!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogoverse!

    I look forward to seeing what you have to share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muchos gracias oga. This should be fun!

    ReplyDelete