Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Comedy spotlight: Naija boyz

Once in a while, you come across across talent so undeniable you just want to shout it from the rooftops. These boys are internet celebrities with a gift for parody that is worldclass. They are witty, funny and their videos boast millions of views on youtube. I am a huge fan of theirs, and I wish Nollywood would snap them up and put them in movies ASAP. What you will find below are the original songs(posted for comparison purposes though they are not really my thing) and their clever remixes. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you NAIJA BOYZ!


1. Lollipop (original song)




Lollipop : REMIX






2. Kiss kiss (original)




kiss kiss REMIX





3.Crank that Soulja boy (original)



Crank that Soulja boy REMIX




4. Single Ladies-Put a ring on it (original)





Single Ladies-Put a ring on it REMIX


I just can't wait for their take on thriller. I bet it will be hilarious!! For more info about them, you can find their website here

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment