Monday, November 22, 2010

Gospel Music Spotlight: Gabriel Eziashi

So its thanksgiving week in the USA. Time for family, friends and turkey right? Meeeh!
I actually think its an opportunity to praise GOD from the depth of our hearts for what who HE is and what HE has done. So, I will take the opportunity this week to highlight my very favorite praise and worship minstrels.

First up: Gabriel Eziashi. His bio from his church website says:


Pastor Gabriel Eziashi is the pastor of Milton Keynes Tabernacle in Milton Keynes. He is also a prolific song writer and recording artist and has as written songs like "Come On to Me", "Make My Life" and "Lord Most High", all found on his debut release album "Stand By Me". Originally from Jesus House For All Nations (a member of the RCCG), Gabriel Eziashi is committed to bringing the good news of Jesus Christ to people through the word of God as well as empowering worship experiences.

Gabriel Eziashi received the vision for Milton Keynes Tabernacle in 2005 whilst worshipping at Jesus House For All Nations. Over the years the ministry has experienced rapid growth.

As well as this church that he pastors, he is also a very much sought-after christian praise and worship leader as well as conference speaker. He is also known for his practical approach to the Bible and regularly encourages people to pursue a personal relationship with God through his son Jesus Christ. Gabriel Eziashi and his wife, Dayo, have 2 children and live in Milton Keynes.


I love his music. LOOOVES IT!! The song below, I play it almost everyday - I enjoy it that much! Check it out:



you can also watch him perform it live at Jesus House London, with powerful testimony preceding:



"I no get moni! You no want moni!!!" I tell you, one of my favorite praise songs ever!! EVER!! Always puts a smile on my face.

Okay, I wills stop gushing now. The album is called "Intimate moments" and it is available on itunes, and also on cdbaby here

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment