Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Ladies Daily Devotional

Hi Folks!

Because of some stuff going on around me, I feel led to start a devotional on this blog. I mentor some young ladies, and the number one issue that has come up very often is "I don't know how to study the word" - or what to read, or where to start, etc, etc. There are many devotionals out there on all kinds of subject matters, but I am starting this one with my young ladies in mind. But please feel free to use it if it is a blessing to you. I am just laying the background in case anyone is wondering how come it is so touchy feely! LOL!! This will be challenging of course because I will have to do this regularly (as close to everyday as a possible), but GOD is asking me to do it, so I know HIS grace is sufficient.

Enjoy your day!

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment